The Victor Farrar Partnership
PORCHES, ALTERATIONS, LOFT, BARN OR GARAGE CONVERSIONS, HOUSE EXTENSIONS, NEW BUILD, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, MODERN, LISTED BUILDINGS, HOUSE PLANS
Look no further, you have found the right qualified and experienced Architects at the right price, committed to providing the most customised, accurate and approved house plans, designs for builders, planning and building regulation drawings, design and build, for all Modern, Historic & Listed Houses and other Buildings.
Providing the Complete Architectural Service designed for you......Tel 01234 353012 now
Please check the Architects Registration Board (Arb) to ensure that anyone designing or construction buildings and describes themselves as an Architect is actually trained and qualified. Phone 0800 389 6221 or go to www.arb.org.uk. Go to "Find an Architect " and type in Laurane Bubbins or the architects name.
For more than 50 years, (Established in 1962) The Victor Farrar Partnership has added value to property by carrying out the full service (Design and Build) or just Planning and Building regulation drawings for repairs, alterations, new build and extensions to all types of buildings -residential, commercial, modern and ancient historic buildings including churches.
This is a major investment 4 you, so why settle for less?
- Full Serice (Design and Build) or any part of the service
- Sensitive Designs looking at all the options
- Accurate, full measured surveys
- Planning Drawings and Planning Applications
- Building Regulations Drawings and applicatons with structural calculations
- Listed Building Applications, Conservation Area Applications, Historic Building Consultants, Grant Work, Quinquennial Inspections, Faculty applications etc
- Change of Use Applications,
- Conveyance drawings, etc.
- Specifications & Schedules of Work
- Tendering to Builders and Contractors/Craftsmen
- On site inspections and contract administration to completion on site.
We offer a flexible pay-as-you-go architectural service that helps you make best use of your budget.
No fixed fee ‘initial visit’. Chat to one of our Architects about your needs and watch them turn your dreams into reality. We understand your budget and you only pay when you are happy with the drawings.
Contact us for a free initial project consultation by a qualified and experienced Architect. RIBA. CA. AABC. Arb