PORCH ALTERATIONS LOFT OR GARAGE CONVERSION EXTENSIONS NEW BUILD RESIDENTIAL COMMERCIAL
Look no further, you have found the right Architects at the right price, helping you build your future by adding value to your property.
Architects 4 Extensions
Architects 4 Listed Buildings
Architects 4 Churches
Architects 4 You (Commercial Buildings)
TEL 01234 353012
THE VICTOR FARRAR PARTNERSHIP (VFP)
For more than 50 years, (Since 1962) The Victor Farrar Partnership has added value to property by carrying out repairs, alterations and additions to all types of buildings -residential, commercial, modern and ancient historic buildings including churches.
Experienced and qualified Architects, also Accredited in Building Conservation (AABC) and RIBA Conservation Architects (CA) registered to work on all Listed Buildings (including Grade I)
DAC approved for Ecclesiastical Quinquennial Inspections and church conservation projects in Ely, Peterborough, St Albans, Coventry and Leicester Diocesan
From the smallest project, like a small porch extension, to the largest, like a new Village Hall or new house, we are committed to achieving good value, innovation and customer care by achieving sensitive designs to the approval of our client and Planners, accurate and detailed Building Regulation Drawings and an enjoyable and inclusive full service from start to completion.
This is a major investment 4 you, so why settle for less?
- Full Serice or any part service
- Sensitive Designs looking at all the options
- Accurate, full measured surveys
- Planning Drawings and Planning Applications
- Building Regulations Drawings and applicatons with structural calculations
- Listed Building Applications, Conservation Area Applications, Historic Building Consultants, Grant Work, Quinquennial Inspections, Faculty applications etc
- Change of Use Applications,
- Conveyance drawings, etc.
- Specifications & Schedules of Work
- Tendering to Builders and Contractors/Craftsmen
- On site inspections and contract administration to completion on site.
We offer a flexible pay-as-you-go architectural service that helps you make best use of your budget.
No fixed fee ‘initial visit’. Chat to one of our Architects about your needs and watch them turn your dreams into reality. We understand your budget and you only pay when you are happy with the drawings.
Contact us for a free initial project consultation by a qualified and experienced Architect. RIBA. CA. AABC. Arb