The Victor Farrar Partnership- Bedfordshire, Est 1962
TEL: 01234 783258
Look no further, you have found the right Architects at the right price
Anyone can produce drawings but only we produce the best options 4 You within your budget
We are the experts who would love to help you maximise the potential of your home.
Call us for a chat to find out how.
Your property is the investment of a lifetime and we work on any size of project.
Only we offer a flexible pay-as-you-go architectural service
Accredited Architects and an award winning RIBA Chartered Practice to give you peace of mind that you are in the best safe hands when turning your dreams and investment into reality.
Extensions Loft Conversions Garage conversions Alterations New House
Why choose us-
- Only we produce sketch drawings looking at all the options to ensure we meet your budget before you commit to drawings and a full measured survey
- We are experts in House Plans, Alterations, loft conversions, garage conversions and Extensions
- Advice and Consultations on Historic Buildings
- Only we are the experts for re-planning you home
- We consult conservation officers if the property is in a conservation area-Pre planning enquiries
- Sensitive new house design experts
- Expertise in carrying out full measured surveys, drawings and applications
- Deatilsed and accurate Building Regulation drawings and applications
- Accredited Listed Building and Conservation Architects qualified and experienced in traditional building techniques and specifications
- Working with specialist builders
- Skilled contract administrators providing on site inspections and contracts with builders
- Full specifications and schedule of work to tender to builders, stonemasons or other craftsmen/specialists
- Qualified, experienced and approved to work on Listed Buildings and Churches
- Detailed Quinquennials for church work
Laurane Bubbins is the owner of The Victor Farrar Partnership and is a qualified Architect who works with Surveyors and Structural engineers as a team producing the best designs, drawings and details. Someone not qualified in design will call themselves Architectural Services instead of an Architect to try to get the work.
Reputable Business Established 1962
Award winning, Professional, Friendly and Trustworthy Architects 4 You
BEWARE ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES ARE NOT ARCHITECTS. WE ARE ARCHITECTS.
In the United Kingdom, the Architects Act 1997 protects the title "architect" to qualified architects on the Register of Architects which is called The Architects Registration Board.. Someone calling themselves Architectural Services are unqualified, not registered and may not have PI Insurance.
Some more words of warning
"It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, all you lose is a little money – that is all When you pay too little you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business prohibits paying a little and getting a lot – it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder it is well to add something for the risk you run and if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.”
John Ruskin, 19th century poet and writer